The iCertify CCNA flash cards now include 240 questions. (By the way, 240 is a good CCNA number to know. What would the CIDR notation be if 240 were the last octet in a subnet mask, e.g. 255.255.255.240? What would the block size be? How many hosts would be allowed? What is the address of the first host on the first subnet and what's the broadcast address? Assume subnet zero is allowed.) Did you answer those questions with nanosecond latency? If not, I have the product for you: iCertify!
So, seriously, why should you spend $5 on iCertify when you could spend that on a cold beer?
- All content is developed by an experienced pro with a lifetime career of networking experience.
- Content is honed from use in real classrooms, not copied and pasted from all those other study materials that you already have.
- Flash card format makes your brain work quickly with immediate feedback.
- CCNA is one of the most sought-after certifications, recognized by employers around the world.
- With your CCNA, your salary will be so high you'll be able to afford that $5 beer, and a $50 book and a $3000 class! (That's what I charge for my publications and classes.)
- It's a fast-paced, competitive world. Learn quickly. Learn exactly what you need to know.
iCertify is an independent product, not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Cisco Systems, Inc. Cisco, Cisco Systems, and CCNA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.